ESN Storms Edinburgh!!
We hope you're all as excited as we are for this joint trip with other ESN UK sections to Edinburgh, capital city of Scotland and one of the most beautiful in Europe!
Edniburgh is small enough to be explored on foot, but the city is brimming with culture and activity, and is the perfect destination for a weekend away. There's plenty to experience, from the world-renowned Edinburgh Castle and Dungeons to the Princes Street Gardens and the Royal Mile. Optional extra activities include the Scotch Whiskey Tour, the Ghost Walk and much more!
• Return executive coach
• 2 night's centrally located top rated hostel accommodation
• Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
• Edinburgh walking tour
• Saturday night VIP club entry
• ESN UK tour t-shirt
• Edinburgh map with tourist information
• Experienced Reps guiding you for the tour
• Edinburgh Castle Tour
• Friday nights VIP club entry, bar crawl and tour shirt
• Sightseeing bus Tour
• Whisky Tour
• Ghost Tour
• Bar Crawl
Places on this trip cost £110 per person - spaces are limited and these trips draw a huge turnout, so book your place asap to avoid disappointment!
Follow this link to book!
- Everyone is invited.