ESN Society is happy to announce our second International Dinner! This will be an opportunity to socialise and enjoy some great food from all over the world.
Here’s how it works:
• Cook a dish or dessert from your home country, or a country of your choice (cooking in pairs is also encouraged). Make sure you make enough to share around.
• Fill in the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/
• Write your name(s), the name of your dish, all ingredients you used (for allergy/religious reasons) and the country of origin of your dish on a piece of paper to take with you
• Take it with you to the Wild Lime on Saturday 24th February at 7pm
• Put it on the buffet
• Sign a disclaimer saying you won't sue the Wild Lime if you get sick
• Enjoy the food from all over!
If you do not bring along a dish, you are still more than welcome to come but will have to pay £4 for unlimited food!
Last time was a great success and we had some delicious food from all over, including Poland, Lebanon, Malaysia, China and France. We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!
Check the Facebook event for updates or if you have a question to post!