***THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR IS HERE - The Humanities and Social Sciences Christmas Ball 2017!! ***
We are excited to announce the details for the big event, the Christmas Ball at Oceana on Monday 4th December 2017! It’s time to dress fancy and dance to some Christmas bangers!
*** What does your ticket get you? ***
1. Entry to the venue, 10pm-3:30am (Must have a ticket for entry)
2. A free Christmas cocktail as a welcome drink on arrival
3. Santa hats
4. Pick 'n' Mix
5. Santa's Grotto (You're never too old to meet Santa!)
6. Cheap drinks all night!
7. 2 Rooms of Music - All the chart bangers in Icehouse and your favourite cheesy tunes and Christmas classics in Disco
8. Oceana's resident DJ's in both Icehouse and Disco to dance the night away to
9. Photographers – One will be on hand as you arrive to get a relatively sober, classy picture on arrival, another to snap you with Santa in our very own grotto and another roaming the venue to help you piece the night together the next morning!
10. Confetti Canons!
You will see Oceana like never before, decorated like a Winter Wonderland and rumours are it might even snow... It promises to be a magical night!
*** TICKETS ***
Tickets will go on sale from box office very soon so watch this space to make sure you can grab early bird tickets!
Early Bird - £8
Standard Release - £10
Final Release - £12
Tickets must be brought in advance, you will not be able to buy a ticket on the door.
Tickets will also be sold by our committees at Stags and Avenue Cafe closer to the event so watch this space!
Feel free to bring your friends and flatmates along, even if they are not part of a Humanities or Social Sciences Society! Non University students can also come - the more the merrier!
For now, Save the Date - this is an event you will not want to miss!