We will get the bus from Interchange at Highfield Campus and hit to Oxford. Then you have two options:
1) Either to follow us as we will visit some of the most interesting historical places mainly situated in the heart of Oxford. Our friends at ESN Oxford Brookes have kindly agreed to give us a tour and ESN Imperial will also be joining us!
Here are the main places we plan to visit:
1. The University of Oxford
2. The High (universities and colleges street)
3. Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
4. Cornmarket Street
5. St. Mary The Virgin Church
6. Sheldonian Theatre
2) Do your own thing and join us later in the day!
After the tour there will be time in the afternoon for you to do what you want!
£13 with ESNcard, £15 without.
You can buy tickets from committee members at these times:
-Tuesday 14th October: 19:00-22:00 at Language Cafe event.
- Stag's Head - To be confirmed soon!
IMPORTANT: LIMITED SPACES, BUY TICKETS SOON TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT! THERE ARE ONLY 45 PLACES!